1. Dr. Callicutt & Dr. Dayries are now treating people of all ages with a proprietary, non-invasive, nonsurgical treatment option for the treatment of mild to moderate sleep apnea, snoring, and sleep-disordered breathing.
Your Sleep Apnea may be the result of an obstruction in the airway caused by narrow dental arches and/or an underdeveloped jaw.
“In 98% of patients with OSAS, the condition is due to abnormal anatomical features of the soft tissues and/or the structures of the maxillomandibular skeleton that cause a “disproportionate anatomy” of the airway.”
*ARCH OTOLARYNGOL HEAD NECK SURG/VOL 137 (NO. 10), OCT 2011
2. You can finally breathe a literal sigh of relief! Dr. Callicutt & Dr. Dayries are now offering a new hope for a possible lasting solution for the millions of people who suffer from mild-to-moderate sleep apnea, snoring, and sleep-disordered breathing. *(Individual results may vary)
4. More than 133 million Americans live with a chronic disease or disability. According to the 2006 Institute of Medicine (IOM) report, Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation: An Unmet Public Health Problem, found the cumulative effects of sleep loss and sleep disorders represent an unrecognized public health problem and have been associated with a wide range of negative health consequences, including hypertension, diabetes, depression, heart attack, stroke, and at-risk behaviors such as alcohol and drug abuse. * www.sleepapnea.org (American Sleep Apnea Association)
5. Do you have a child who struggles with ADD/ADHD, Bedwetting, Chronic Allergies, Dark Circles Under the Eyes, Swollen Tonsils and Adenoids, Trouble at School, Irritability, Frequent Headaches, Restless Sleep, Snoring, Aggressive Behavior, Daytime Drowsiness, Nightmares or Night Terrors, Arrested Growth or Crowded/Crooked Teeth? It may not be what you think! Contact our office today for a free evaluation.
6. When a child has an underdeveloped upper and/or lower jaw, the airway could be impacted, and the child may struggle with other health issues during their lifetime. It may not be what you think so call us today for a free evaluation.
7. Dr. Callicutt & Dr. Dayries are now working with children who struggle to breathe when they sleep by using a system of orthodontic appliances and therapies. These treatments may help the upper and lower jaws to develop and reshape the oral cavity fully. As these areas develop more fully, the child’s airway may widen and expand, allowing the child to breathe better, and some of these symptoms may disappear. When children can breathe properly, they can begin to grow, learn, and blossom into their full potential.
8. Please join us for a Parent Educational Presentation to learn more about how these symptoms may be affecting people of all ages. Seating is limited, so please call the office to reserve a space. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity!
9. ADD/ADHD, Bed Wetting, Chronic Allergies, Dark Circles Under the Eyes Snoring, Irritability, Chronic Ear Infections, Swollen Adenoids and Tonsils Daytime Drowsiness, Nightmares/Night Terrors Aggressive Behaviors Problems at School Restless Sleep, Frequent Headaches, Delayed Growth and Development, Crowded and Crooked Teeth.
Do you know someone who is struggling with any of these conditions? They could all be linked to one root cause – Underdeveloped Jaws and a Compromised Airway! Contact our office today and sign up for a Patient Education Meeting! It may not be what you think!!!
10. If you or someone you love is dealing with mild to moderate sleep apnea, you likely have experienced the impact. Sleep Apnea can affect an individual’s mood, behavior, vitality, and energy.
Sleep Apnea Statistics
1. “100% of American’s [are] directly or indirectly affected by snoring and sleep apnea.”
2. According to the Journal of Sleep Medicine, “38,000 annual cardiovascular deaths [are] related to sleep apnea.”
3. In 2017, the Mayo Clinic’s article, “Sleep Apnea” stated, “1 in 5 people have shortness of breath”